January 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Advoz Lunch & Learn Info Session
Join us at Noon
Learn more about Advoz’s reconciling dialogue work, why it matters to our community and how you could get involved such as:
- Mediating between conflicting neighbors, families and others in the community
- Facilitating restorative justice between victims and perpetrators of crime and violence
- Training youth and adults in constructive and restorative communication skills
- Organizing and assisting in community outreach, events or office support
- Bringing Advoz representatives to your company, congregation or other group
This one-hour session is offered free of charge, starting at Noon with an interactive activity, update of Advoz’s work, personal testimony and time for questions and answers. Doors open 11:45.
A light lunch will be provided so RSVP by January 8th.