Whether it’s conflict, or recovery from a crime or act of harm, Advoz specializes in methods to turn tough situations into opportunity for resolution and even healing.
Got conflict? Mediation can help.
Professionally trained mediators can help to guide a difficult conversation toward common solutions rather just win-lose compromises. Advoz mediators work in pairs to ensure quality and impartiality. For more about mediation, click here. Call (717) 397-2404 for a free consultation or click here to request services. We specialize in disputes involving:
- Neighbors or other people in your community.
- Family, custody or divorce.
- Landlords and tenants.
- Elder and senior family care.
- Real estate, property or a business negotiation.
Impacted by crime or other harm? Restorative justice can help.
Restorative justice addresses harm, rather than blame, to find ways for “making things right,” often through facilitated dialogue. Whether you’ve been harmed, or caused harm to another(s), restorative practices help to address that harm. For more about restorative justice, click here. Call (717) 397-2404 for a free consultation or click here to request services. We specialize in situations involving:
- Juvenile offenders referred by court or youth aid panels.
- Adults or youth harmed by another in the community, whether charged as a crime or not.
- Adult offenders referred to diversion programs, often in first-time offenses.
- Training schools to “make things right” in the classroom and school community.
Want to lead others in resolving conflict and restoring community?
Advoz trainings support your learning in skills and methods for resolving disputes and proactively building community in your own professional and personal life, whether family, workplace or community. Trainings are interactive and feature a balance of practice and principles, using action methods, role plays and small group discussions. Call (717) 397-2404 for a free consultation or click here to request services. We regularly offer trainings for:
- Mediation process and skills.
- Restorative justice process and skills.
- Restorative practices to create community and alternative discipline for schools.
- Healthy conflict and communication skills for business and organizations.
Advoz does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or age. Advoz does not retaliate against persons who file a complaint about discrimination or participate in a discrimination proceeding.